- french keyboards are hard to type on :(
- all european metros are pretty much the same.
paris = munich = rome = athens
- french trains/trams play elaborate music before they announce the next stop- its pretty cute
- french pasticcerias = win. also, i am sorry that i dont know how to say pasticceria in french, just italian.
- i am glad that i can read french signs and understand them based off of my italian experience... it makes me feel less alien.
- i wish i could speak french SO BADLY, even just a quarter's worthso that i could communicate better
- i think i've seen maybe 372,387,663 people carrying baguettes. this is only a slight exaggeration.
- i also saw a little girl who was maybe 5 years old, walk into a bakery, wait in line, then order a baguette all by herself even though she could bearly see over the counter (:
- FRENCH PEOPLE ARE SO NICE. everyone that i've (tried) to speak to for directions or help has been so sweet. i love it.
david wont be here for another 3 hours and 30 mins...
in the mean time, i've been wandering the neighborhood and seeing whats around (i'm in the montmartre district just a few blocks away from the sacré coeur, but i've resisting seeing any main sights because i want to experience with david).
i can't believe that i'm here! i hope everyone's week has started off wonderfully (: