1. I lived here for about 6 years when I was in elementary school.
2. My mom didn't want us to change schools, so she used to drive us across the Bay Bridge every morning and evening during those 6 years. My mom is amazing.
3. It's home to the Oakland Athletics. David and I love the A's.
4. Last Wednesday was $2 ticket and $1 hot dog night.
5. I brought a salad.
6. That big fuzzy green blanket in the first photo is the most soft and comfortable.. ever.
7. The A's won even though they were down 3-0 after the first two innings.
8. The little Japanese girl on the far left in the picture below ran down every time the Mariners were in the outfield so she could take pictures of Ichiro Suzuki and yell things to him in Japanese.
9. In between innings they played dance music and show fans on the big screen dancing. They showed a little toddler dancing and when he realized he was on screen he froze, shrank back and hid. So adorable.
In an effort to take time and be more thankful for everything, I'm going to try to make these little lists more frequently.
If you have a list of things to love about your city, feel free to send me your list with a few photos (including one of your feet!) email@example.com