1. the trees! they are everywhere and they are so magical.
2. hello, paula deen lives here! i'm a little obsessed with trying to spot her around town.
3. there are beautiful beaches close by.
4. it oozes with southern charm.
5. scad (savannah college of art & design) is located downtown, so there are hip college kids everywhere.
6. it feels like a small town, but with some conveniences of a city.
7. there are some adorable little cafes and ice cream shops sprinkled throughout downtown.
As someone who's never been/ knows almost nothing about the south, I was so happy when Chloé shared this! Savannah looks so gorgeous and charming... and I love that Paula made her list. I think I need to start planning a trip on the other side of the country ;) Thank you, Chloé!
If you have a list of things to love about your city, feel free to send me your list with a few photos (including one of your feet!) email@example.com