1. Visit all seven continents.
2. Cliff jump.
3. Take photos that I'm proud of.
4. Become fluent in Italian.
5. Have authentic clotting cream and English tea. (and here and here)
6. Travel the world with someone I love.
7. Eat paella in Spain.
8. Eat pizza in Naples.
9. Eat schnitzel in Germany. (and Austria).
10. Eat a baguette in France.
11. Go to one of Mario Batali's restaurants.
12. Introduce my Filipino family to my Italian family.
13. Ride trains all over Europe.
14. Eat gyros in Greece.
15. See and photograph the Northern Lights.
16. And the Southern Lights.
17. Take a photo like this.
18. Make a wish on a "shooting star."
19. See my photos published. (and here).
20. Stand front row at a Paramore concert.
21. Meet Hayley Williams.
22. Get henna in Morocco.
23. Scuba dive.
24. Visit the Sistine Chapel.
25. Make gnocchi.
26. Record a video of singing and ukulele playing.
27. Visit all 50 states.
28. Happily marry.
29. Have my brother walk me down the aisle.
30. Sky dive.
31. Meet an eskimo.
32. Be Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween.
33. Run 10k. I know... low expectations.
34. Take a train through all of Southern France.
35. Photograph a wedding.
36. Visit all 20 Italian regions.
37. Drive the Amalfi Coast.
38. Run through the arch in the Mirabell Gardens, à la the Von Trapps.
39. Sew a dress.
40. Ride a camel.
41. Pray at the Western Wall.
42. Have tea at the Amelie cafe in Paris.
43. Remake our Eiffel Tower video that got stolen.
44. Remember one person's birthday for every day of the year.
45. Visit the Grand Canyon.
46. Go to the top of the Space Needle.
47. Swim in Lake Tahoe.
48. Take pictures along the Utah salt flats.
49. Visit Jenna in Texas.
50. Be happy. (check)
It's still a work in progress, but this is a good start. I know they're usually called "bucket lists," but David asked why we couldn't just call it a list? So, this is my list for now. A few things checked off, but a lot more to go. And more things to add. Do you have a list?