1. Old photos. There aren't a lot, but I love them all the same.
2. Random things from my childhood that my mom kept. (Rocking horse, Little Mermaid pillow...)
3. Our Audrey Hepburn coffee table book collection.
4. Rice cooked and ready 24/7.
5. Being with family everyday.
6. Raiding my mom's closet (she dresses better than I do).
7. Waking up to the sound of my mom and her sewing machine.
8. Despite the fact that we've lived in more than 15 houses, each one has felt like "home" as long as we were still together.
If you have a list of things you love about your city (or home!) feel free to send it in with some photos (including one of your feet!) email@example.com