Yet another weekend where all of the photos I take revolve around food:
1. Morning chai lattes with Hanry and Anna, right next to the rainy seaside.
2. Proof of the rain and my adoration for my boots.
3. Saturday lunch.. and dinner. Little Lucca's is heaven.
4. Sunday lunch: avocado, smoked salmon and cranberry salad; courtesy of my sister.
5. Chinese New Year feast at Norris's house! No but really, there was so much food.
6. Pretty candles on a beautiful (and delicious) cake for Norris's birthday.
7. My first ever galette (recipe coming soon): my birthday present to Norris (and Monday dessert).
8. My second weekend feast thanks to Jenna. Shrimp, cabbage, carrots and rice. Healthy and filling!
But really, sometimes I think this food-picture-taking has gotten a little out of hand... but it also makes me want to document an entire week in food. Hmm...