2. Seeing multiple employees use fitness orbs instead of chairs at their desks.
3. The multitude of beautiful props in the photo studio. Gorgeous plates and fabrics galore!
4. Hearing business owners instantly brighten up when they find out Sunset Magazine is calling.
5. The tiny gym that's always empty. (And watching Gilmore Girls while I work out.)
6. The beautiful test garden and the fact they they grow tons of their own food.
7. Surprise birthday cakes/ice cream/pies.
8. Wisteria, tulips, and generally lovely flowers everywhere.
9. Marking up stories so that they're covered in tons of colors.
10. Being part of a wonderful team that produces an amazing magazine.
Fortunately, I'll be back again at the end of April to do some freelance work. And who knows what could happen from then.
feel free to send it in (with a photo of your feet)!
celeste.noche (at) gmail.com